8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » FS: Tugboat Mickey (1940) Disney LPP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: Tugboat Mickey (1940) Disney LPP
Iman Yahya
Film Handler

- posted November 03, 2018 06:50 PM      Profile for Iman Yahya   Email Iman Yahya   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Up for sale is a nice print of a Disney cartoon on LPP polyester stock. The last classic theatrical short to feature Mickey, Donald and Goofy as a trio operating on a tugboat responding to a SOS distress call.

Excellent colour and sound, complete with most of the original leaders and some light wear (a light line pops up infrequently and there’s one practically invisible tape splice at the end that I only noticed while manually rewinding).

Seems the neg was damaged at the end because you see some large brown/orange marks at the closing iris-out and the end title and tail leader appear to be taken from a different cartoon.

Asking £45+p&p.

Apologies, I have decided to keep the print and am withdrawing it from sale, thanks.

[ November 15, 2018, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Iman Yahya ]

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC