8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Wanted: Falling Down.Michael Douglas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted: Falling Down.Michael Douglas
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted March 25, 2019 05:18 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Small chance but looking for a good print of this movie on 16mm.

|  IP: Logged

Mark Silvester
Master Film Handler

- posted March 29, 2019 03:35 AM      Profile for Mark Silvester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Tom

that is a fantastic movie - really great all round.

I bet their is a copy out there somewhere...I remember when I was big into 16mm I got hold of many titles people would not have thought...Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Godfather 3, Traffic,

I know Fatal Attraction was around and all the other stuff including Spiderman and I also believe the first 3 Batman films too.

I remember having at one time the whole Back to the Future trilogy on LPP.

Hope you find it Tom and best to you and family.

Mark [Smile]

--------------------
Mark Silvester

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted March 29, 2019 08:36 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Mark, i bet there really is great stuff out there. The first of the newer Batman's would be a good one too with Jack Nicholson as the joker. It's still my favourite. Good to see a few posting from you. [Wink]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC