8mm Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Forum archive closed - please read

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Forum archive closed - please read
Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted December 01, 2019 06:58 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone. The familiar forum you are looking at is now an archive. You will still be able to search the discussions and information archived here, but all new forum discussions are now being processed on our new and improved forum.

Because the new forum is totally different software, everyone will have to re-register in order to participate, but Douglas and I will be trying to keep a close eye on the new incoming registrations, especially over this first week or two so we can get them processed as quickly as possible. As before, please make sure to register with your full and proper name. For example “Douglas Meltzer”.

You can access the new forum at the same address as before:
http://8mmforum.film-tech.com

The new forum boasts many improvements. Go check it out!

If you do not see the new forum, your browser is cache'ing the old page. You may need to force reload the page, restart your browser or computer, etc.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC