8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm equipment for sale/trade   » Rare Kodak pageant lenses for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rare Kodak pageant lenses for sale
Steven Sigel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 28, 2005 08:17 PM      Profile for Steven Sigel   Email Steven Sigel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I spent a long time collecting various lenses for Kodak Pageant projectors -- I used to use nothing but pageants for my film screenings and still love the machines, but I've switched over to Xenon, and so I've gone over to Eikis and Elmos. As Pageant collectors know, lenses for these things are very hard to come by. Here is the first batch of lenses I've found, offered here before ebay.

I've also got a number of pageants available - mostly 250S models, but I need to check them out for condition etc. Email me if you want them and I'll check them out, or quote you an "as-is, you fix it" price if you prefer...

Here are the lenses that are available - email me at: sts (@) sigel (.) net

1) Bausch and Lomb SCOPE lenses w/ built in 2-inch primary. I've got two of these available at $175/each or both for $300

2) Kowa Prominar Zoom lens 1:22/50-110. Mounts on the from of a kodak lens. I will include a 2-inch lens with the zoom. $100

3) BUHL optical .875 (7/8th inch) lens f1.4 (really bright and very very rare). $225

4) BUHL optical 2.4 inch lens f1.5 $50 (long throw lens)

5) Buhl Optical .625 (5/8th inch) f2.0 $175

6) Genuine Eastman-Kodak brand 1 inch lens - ultra rare - I've never seen another one of these. $300

7) Zoom lens (single piece) -- Lens is not marked, but I think it ranges from 20-35mm. I paid a fortune for these back in the early '90s. The barrel size was a bit too small, so it's wrapped in a bit of masking tape, but it works fine - you have to slide it into the projector - it's not threaded. $125

8) BUHL optical 1-inch lens f1.4. Beautiful lens. $225

I can provide pictures of any of these if you'd like to see them - just ask...

Free shipping on any of these within the USA.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC