8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm equipment for sale/trade   » Isco Zoom lens for Elmo 16AL/CL

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Isco Zoom lens for Elmo 16AL/CL
Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted January 17, 2006 04:31 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Am selling a mint boxed Isco Vario-Kiptaron Zoom lens. This lens is made specially for the Elmo 16CL/AL projectors and has a zoom range of 35-65mm and is an f1.3.
Made by the famous German Company who took over Schneider, this lens gives suberb definition and has a useful zoom range. As can be seen from the pic below it is in mint condition and still boxed. I'm looking for offers arround £100.

-

Please Private mail me if interested. If no takers within a few days then it's over to ebay as I'm giving up my 16mm collecting and concentrating on Super 8.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

|  IP: Logged

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted January 17, 2006 08:38 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone can make use of this, snap it up while you can. I recently obtained the Eiki equivalent, made by the same company, and it's a great lens - maybe the brightest zoom you can hope to get for 16mm? I know that a brand new one would cost over £400 nowadays!

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted January 18, 2006 04:25 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for that Adrian. Yes they are really nice optics and it seems a shame to have it in a drawer not being used.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Steven Sigel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 18, 2006 07:07 PM      Profile for Steven Sigel   Email Steven Sigel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kevin

It's funny - you're dumping 16mm to concentrate on super 8, and I did just the oposite :-)

Got any 16mm prints you are looking to sell?

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted January 21, 2006 04:21 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Now sold. Kev.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC