8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm equipment for sale/trade   » BELL & HOWELL LENS WANTED

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BELL & HOWELL LENS WANTED
peter booth
Master Film Handler

- posted July 01, 2006 08:42 AM      Profile for peter booth   Email peter booth       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all,I have just been given a TQ111 Projector unfortunately without a lens.Has anyone got one for sale,just a basic one will do,thanks,Peter.

|  IP: Logged

Steven Sigel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 01, 2006 10:30 PM      Profile for Steven Sigel   Email Steven Sigel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Peter,

Does that use the standard B&H large Barrell lens? Or something else? I'm not familar with the British B&H Models...

If it's the standard lens, I think I've got one - $10 + shipping -- I think it's about $14 for shipping to the UK ... Too bad I didn't know you needed it -- I could have put it in the box with the feature you bought...

Email me if that's what you need and I'll dig it out...

peter booth
Master Film Handler

- posted August 15, 2006 10:46 AM      Profile for peter booth   Email peter booth       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Steve,
Managed to get a lens locally but thanks for reply,got stung by customs on the feature,they seem to have dropped the total down to £18 for merchandise or £35 for a gift anything over pays up,all to do with EEC rules,best wishes,Peter.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted September 13, 2006 03:40 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
I always put Gift. But I didnt realise there was a limit for packages marked gift [Eek!] All I can say is that I have got away with it up till now with packages marked as gift....well at least so far.

Customs, what a pain in the A.se they are [Mad]

Steve, They use the Large lens like the 1500 series etc.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

peter booth
Master Film Handler

- posted September 14, 2006 09:16 AM      Profile for peter booth   Email peter booth       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kev,I kept the label from the parcel and the Revenue & Customs charges for goods imported in to the European Union with a value over £18 or £35 in the case of gifts are subject to Customs charges(unquote).You would think it would be more relaxed in the case of second hand goods or perhaps a nominal charge in this respect,best wishes,Peter.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC