8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm equipment for sale/trade   » Huge lot of movie projectors for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Huge lot of movie projectors for sale
Alan L. Hitchcox
Film Handler

- posted March 24, 2008 09:38 PM      Profile for Alan L. Hitchcox   Author's Homepage   Email Alan L. Hitchcox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A buddy of mine, Steve, is trying to unload a huge collection of movie projectors. My conservative estimate is that there are more than 100 projectors. Most are 16mm, but there's probably a dozen or more 8mm/super 8, and I think I saw some 35 mm. Name brands I saw are Bell & Howell, RCA, Elmo, Keystone, etc. He also has three 16mm film editors, a bunch of empty reels, and several boxes of parts, etc.
He's in Cranston, RI, and has been posting on Craig's List. Here's a link to his listing, which contains four images:

http://providence.craigslist.org/pho/607943256.html

Many of the projectors seem to work fine, others need minor repair, and still others would provide parts.
If you'd like more info or want to see more pics, you can e-mail Steve at cranstonauto@aol.com. He'd rather not deal with selling individual units, but I'm sure he'd be willing to part with only portions of the collection.

(Sorry for the duplicate posting. I accidentally posted this on the 16mm forum, but meant for it to be here, in the equipment for sale forum.)

--------------------
Alan Hitchcox
Willoughby, Ohio USA

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC