8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm equipment for sale/trade   » Eiki & Elmo 16mm Zoom Lenses For Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eiki & Elmo 16mm Zoom Lenses For Sale
Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 25, 2018 07:55 AM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am selling the following zoom lenses and zoom converters:

SOLD Elmo Zoom Converter 16 - this is a zoom lens attachment that screws directly onto the front of the Elmo 50mm and 38mm prime lenses - by turning the zoom sleeve it increases or decreasses the picture size between x0.8 and x1.25 the original focal length.
IE: a 50mm lens becomes a 40mm to 62.5mm zoom lens, and a 38mm lens becomes a 30mm to 48mm zoom lens.

In excellent condition, clear glass and no scratches.
The price is £45 including UK postage, I will post overseas but the buyer must pay for insured courier postage as I no longer use Royal Mail overseas post services.
Payment by PayPal only. SOLD

-

Sankor Zoom Converter - this is a zoom lens attachment that screws directly onto the front of the Eiki / Sankor 50mm and 38mm prime lenses - by turning the zoom sleeve it increases or decreasses the picture size between x0.75 and x1.25 the original focal length.

In excellent condition, clear glass and no scratches.
The price is £45 including UK postage, I will post overseas but the buyer must pay for insured courier postage as I no longer use Royal Mail overseas post services.
Payment by PayPal only.

-

SOLD Eiki Zoom-16 30mm to 70mm zoom lens for Elf & Eiki 16mm projectors

This is the rarer one - you will see the 35mm to 65mm version listed here and there for up to £170 but this is the larger zoom range version, giving a large picture at the 30mm end for home use, right up to 70mm for use in halls, and of course all the sizes between without the need to keep a boxload of prime lenses.

In excellent condition, with clean glass and no scratches.
The price is £120 including UK Special Delivery postage, I will post overseas but the buyer must pay for insured courier postage as I no longer use Royal Mail overseas post services.
Payment by PayPal only. SOLD

-

-

Thanks for looking, Kevin.

[ March 30, 2018, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: Kevin Clark ]

|  IP: Logged

Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted March 25, 2018 08:24 AM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
£120 for that Eiki lens is an absolute bargain. The extra zoom capacity from 35mm to 30mm makes a big difference. It is a high quality lens on top. My main machine is now an Elmo and I now have a dedicated 25mm lens for my spare Eiki. I still have no plans to give up on this lens, since it will be very difficult to find a replacement when you need it. If you have an Eiki/Elf do yourself a favour and grab this lens while it is available!

- Rob

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 25, 2018 06:55 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for your kind and informative comments Rob, and very good news the Eiki 30-70mm zoom is now sold, the Elmo & Sankor converters are still available.

Kevin

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 30, 2018 05:19 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you to those who have bought my lenses - just the Elf / Eiki zoom converter left to go now - I doubt you would find one in better condition anywhere, price including UK postage only £45.

Kevin

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC