8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm equipment for sale/trade   » Re Downsizing. 16mm projectors for sale.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Re Downsizing. 16mm projectors for sale.
Ken Finch
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 14, 2018 01:38 PM      Profile for Ken Finch   Email Ken Finch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
At last , here is the list of 16mm projectors I have for disposal.
Buyer collection only.
6mm projectors for sale.

“Wundertone” Remains of the very rare early (1934) sound projector with 12 armed maltese cross intermittent. This is very incomplete and in shocking condition with all optical and some mechanical parts missing. The wooden “Blimp” case disintegrating through woodworm. A project for display purposes I have never had time to work on! The built in early amplifier has also been vandalised. Possibly a valuable antique if fitted with replacement case and cleaned up. Obviously will never be used again. Under offer to collector or museum.

GBK16. converted to Halogen lighting. All cables. Not checked. Sold for display or restoration. £20.00

BTH 301. Black model in original case. Transformer but no cables or speaker. Nice clean condition. Sold for display or restoration. £20.00

Bell and Howell TQ3 model 1692 Rear spool arm missing, split worm, untested. For spares or repair. £20.00.

Bell and Howell Model 1655 split worm, no lens, untested. For spares or repair £20.00.

Bell and Howell TQI model 655. I fitted a new solid worm to this from Phil Sheard and it is in working order. However the lower sprocket needs slight adjustment. Slight flutter on sound if using self threading. I did not have the special tools used when setting everything up again. Speaker lead included but no separate speaker. £70?

Also have 3 Black Debrie D16s and a stand. (My personal favourite projector) I bought 2 of them for spares. Have not used them for some time but 2 are complete with transformers and leads. You will have to contact me for more details later as I have not been able to check these out thoroughly but am open to offers. Spare lamps also available for these. I have not used them for some time, because of the weight but know that the rubber speaker lead on my original was very dodgy. 4 core cable because speaker also contained a Choke from the 25watt amp with octal based valves. The motor starter windings were also a bit sticky. Hence the other 2 for spares. Considered converting one of them to 9.5mm! Ken Finch.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC