8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Great Picture, Chip!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great Picture, Chip!
Douglas Meltzer

- posted April 17, 2005 07:44 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Check out Chip's new pic. I prefer to stay at the 9.5 motels, the rooms are just a touch wider. Come on, the rest of you camera shy collectors. Send those pix to Brad.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

|  IP: Logged

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 21, 2005 07:50 AM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice Chip!-
Now don't forget to stop in the hotel lobby, where I'm sure they have a nice glass display case full of projector bulbs, splicing tape, and all the latest super 8 releases [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Nick.

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 25, 2005 02:20 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys. That was quite funny, Doug. Made me realize what a better job I can do next time. I'm even gonna call it Cyclops and it will put Stripe from Gremlins to shame :-) Maybe we should even have a "best member photo contest" just for the heck of it. Everyone votes except for his own picture (duh); and the winner receives a toast of wine or beer from everyone else. Nobody looses everyone wins!

And come to think of it, Motel 6 had the lamp on for me, and it burned the friggin frame in the gate (taa-boom-tish).

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted April 25, 2005 05:32 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug, I agree with you about the wider 9.5 motel rooms, but I don't like that hole in the middle of the room! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted April 25, 2005 10:59 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ever been to one of the stereo motels? They have brown carpet lining the corridors on both sides... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 26, 2005 08:15 AM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Paul, wouldn't that have been the toilet? [Big Grin]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC