8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » The Lightwater Group

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Lightwater Group
David Pannell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 21, 2005 05:06 AM      Profile for David Pannell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes referred to as the Lightwater 6, I am intrigued to know who belongs this "exclusive club", and how the name came about.

Does, or did one of the founder members live at Lightwater in Surrey, or is there some deeper and mysterious origin?

Thanks,

Dave.

--------------------
Dave.

Valves and celluloid - a great combination!
Early technology rules OK!

|  IP: Logged

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 21, 2005 08:45 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
David,

Have you read the Dan Brown book, Angels and Demons? If so then you will understand why I can't say anymore. If not then you need go get a copy.

--------------------
Tony

David Pannell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 21, 2005 09:30 AM      Profile for David Pannell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK Tony. Thanks. Point taken!

I'll look out for a copy.

Dave.

--------------------
Dave.

Craig Hamilton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 21, 2005 11:41 AM      Profile for Craig Hamilton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
David, now you will understand why Tony our leader has just been to Rome. [Big Grin]

Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is shocked to find proof that the legendary secret society, the Illuminati--dedicated since the time of Galileo to promoting the interests of science and condemning the blind faith of Catholicism--is alive, well, and murderously active. Brilliant physicist Leonardo Vetra has been murdered, his eyes plucked out, and the society's ancient symbol branded upon his chest. His final discovery, antimatter, the most powerful and dangerous energy source known to man, has disappeared--only to be hidden somewhere beneath Vatican City on the eve of the election of a new pope. Langdon and Vittoria, Vetra's daughter and colleague, embark on a frantic hunt through the streets, churches, and catacombs of Rome, following a 400-year-old trail to the lair of the Illuminati, to prevent the incineration of civilization.

Brother Hamilton [Cool]

--------------------
I dream of becoming a dealer!!!!!!
Is Perry's Movies for Sale.

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 21, 2005 05:03 PM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Craig

I trust you carry the brand now of "the Elmo" . it is with some relief that you have only the 600 series, imagine the discomfort of the ST1200 or even GS1200

[Eek!]

--------------------
Tony

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted April 21, 2005 05:50 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Just imagine if he had a Xenon [Big Grin]

Kev. [Smile]

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 23, 2005 04:31 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tony Why don't you tell David the truth and cut the Crap !! [Razz] The The Lightwater 6 are the equivalent to the Surrey Mafia, with Mr Milman as the Head DON. [Big Grin]

David Pannell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 23, 2005 07:42 AM      Profile for David Pannell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In which case, Ian, I'm surprised he hasn't branded Craig "The Alamo" instead of "The Elmo"!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Dave.

--------------------
Dave.

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 23, 2005 11:29 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
O'Reilly

Be afraid

Be very afraid [Razz]

--------------------
Tony

Chris Quinn
Master Film Handler

- posted April 23, 2005 05:56 PM      Profile for Chris Quinn   Email Chris Quinn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Craig,
Can't wait for the next instalment!

Chris.

--------------------
The other half thinks i'm up to something. Shes right of course.

Craig Hamilton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 23, 2005 06:27 PM      Profile for Craig Hamilton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PROLOGUE

Physicist Leonardo Vetra smelled burning flesh, and he knew it was his own. He stared up in terror at the dark figure looming over him. "What do you want!"

"La chiave," the raspy voice replied. "The password."

"But…I don't-"

The intruder pressed down again, grinding the white hot object deeper into Vetra's chest. There was the hiss of broiling flesh.

Vetra cried out in agony. "There is no password!" He felt himself drifting toward unconsciousness.

The figure glared. "Ne avevo paura. I was afraid of that."

Vetra fought to keep his senses, but the darkness was closing in. His only solace was in knowing his attacker would never obtain what he had come for. A moment later, however, the figure produced a blade and brought it to Vetra's face. The blade hovered. Carefully. Surgically.

"For the love of God!" Vetra screamed. But it was too late.

To Be Continued [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Craig

--------------------
I dream of becoming a dealer!!!!!!
Is Perry's Movies for Sale.

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted April 23, 2005 06:59 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG! That's chilling. [Eek!] Are you making all this up yourself? If so you're one heck of a good writer...! [Eek!]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Chris Quinn
Master Film Handler

- posted April 24, 2005 04:23 AM      Profile for Chris Quinn   Email Chris Quinn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Theres more to Craig than meets the eye, and theres quite alot that does meet the eye. [Big Grin]

Chris.

--------------------
The other half thinks i'm up to something. Shes right of course.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC