8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Really stunning copy of the the seven dwarfs!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Really stunning copy of the the seven dwarfs!!
Ugo Grassi
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 21, 2005 03:16 AM      Profile for Ugo Grassi   Email Ugo Grassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4382558502

--------------------
Bye
Ugo

|  IP: Logged

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 21, 2005 04:28 AM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's amazing, my Italian is very sketchy but they are for rent aren't they? To amuse your friends and neighbours, they dig holes and cook and dispense Dwarf type wisdom. Marvellous. [Smile]

I notice also that they are regarded as perishable goods [I thought Dwarfs lived forever] and shouldn't be allowed to come to near to a naked flame [Exploding Dwarf [Eek!] ]

Great stuff [Big Grin]

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted May 21, 2005 06:37 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL!!!!!!! [Big Grin] That is great... The photos alone are worth the price of admission! And - my gosh - are there really 15,093 page views? Nevermind the 50 bids... Must be a cultural phenomenon or something [Cool]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted May 25, 2005 05:39 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Again I would have preferred this under the Ebay heading but what the heck it is a bit different. What I want to know is which one is you Ugo? [Big Grin]

Kev [Wink]

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 25, 2005 06:14 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look closely and you may just recognise one of them - so this is where Ian was last week then [Big Grin]

-

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted May 26, 2005 08:42 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Good grief Kev thats spooky. That really does look like Ian [Big Grin]

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted May 26, 2005 07:37 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where is Snow White? [Big Grin]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC