8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » goko film cleaner assembly

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: goko film cleaner assembly
Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 02, 2005 02:06 PM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi does anybody out ther have this attachment the one i got loks like it is missing a part and would like tosee what the whole assembly looks like, mine has the bottom part that moves up and down but abouve that it looks like there is something missing. I cannot remember the site that has pictures of projection equipment maybe you can help me there too! thanks

--------------------
jim schrader
"Let's see “do I have that title already?"

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 02, 2005 02:20 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Jim
This is a picture of an Erno film cleaner I once sold on Ebay that may be similar to yours.
Hope this helps,
Kevin
 -

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted July 02, 2005 06:19 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jim,

(meant to tell you this but frankly just forgot) - I believe the cleaning attachment is complete except for one of the two cotton pads missing. I suppose you could fashion up something out of a piece of lint-free cloth and just stuff it into the empty pad holder [Wink] which is what I was meaning to do until I just gave the thing away to you. I don't think there is any provision for attaching some sort of fluid container that would 'drip' into the cleaning pads, but I don't know...

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted July 03, 2005 04:08 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes that Erno unit is exactly the same as the Goko one. BTW the Elmo cleaner, sound unit and counter accessories are the same as the Goko. Goko made the Elmo units and I suspect they also made the Erno's.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted July 03, 2005 09:36 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Affirmative, Kevin [Smile]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted July 03, 2005 12:06 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone got one for sale???
I have an Erno silent, an Elmo 912 and a Goko RM3D.

Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 04, 2005 08:35 AM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for all your help [Smile]

--------------------
jim schrader
"Let's see “do I have that title already?"

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted July 25, 2005 05:15 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, are you still after one of these cleaners as I have one I dont use anymore and am willing to part with it and some of the spare pads.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted July 26, 2005 02:50 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kev that would be brill.
If ok with you please feel free to e-mail your price.
Thank you. [Wink]

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted July 26, 2005 02:50 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kev that would be brill.
If ok with you please feel free to e-mail your price.
Thank you. [Wink]

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted July 26, 2005 05:18 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Give me a couple of days as I will be away tomorrow night [Wink] and I'll look it out for you.

Kev.

--------------------

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted July 27, 2005 12:46 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Kevin [Wink]

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted August 13, 2005 09:57 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kev, did you have any joy on the goko cleaner unit? [Wink]

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted August 13, 2005 10:33 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, sorry mate I clean forgot about it [Big Grin]

I'll look it out this weekend.

Kev.

--------------------

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted August 13, 2005 12:06 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks buddy [Wink]

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted August 24, 2005 08:14 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kev, Did u 4get again [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted August 24, 2005 09:22 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I'm so sorry. Memory like a sieve [Frown] Must be my age [Big Grin]
I'll look it out this very afternoon, Kev.

--------------------

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted August 24, 2005 10:20 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Wink]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC