8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » BFCC 50th

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BFCC 50th
Colin Robert Hunt
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 17, 2005 01:59 PM      Profile for Colin Robert Hunt   Author's Homepage   Email Colin Robert Hunt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Because its near the time for Ealing it would be nice to meet some of you on the day just to make contact in the flesh so to speak. Also nice to meet up in person and put faces to the names. I know that some of the members meet up but being new to the forum I would like to just meet up informaly at a agreed time and place to say hallo. How do other members feel about this? I proberly already know some of the faces already but not the names. Some feedback please if this is a good idea.

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted October 17, 2005 04:54 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Colin, Good idea, I'm up for that.

We have tried this a number of times and we dont seem to be able to get it together. It might be a good idea to all meet at the end of one of the shows. I will have a chat with John Clancey to see what show we should aim for and then post a time on this thread.
Maybe we could arrange a "Forum Members Picture"

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted October 18, 2005 02:28 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
John is suggesting that we meet just before lunchbreak. See this message.

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC