8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Panasonic AE700 First Anniversary

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Panasonic AE700 First Anniversary
Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted November 01, 2005 03:47 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well today is the first anniversary of my Panasonic AE700U. Yes its one year old today and I can honestly say that it has performed flawlessly every day for the past 12 months. No VB, no screendoor, no rainbows, no flashes, just a stunning perfect picture every time. I use it for about 2 hours every day, and I power down totally between use. I use the lamp in the low power mode and it is now up to 750 hours with no apparent fall off in brightness. If I get another year out of this lamp I will have no complaints.
So I rate the Panasonic AE700U as a 10 out of 10 in customer satisfaction.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

|  IP: Logged

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted November 01, 2005 11:06 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You just made me google up this projector and read a (very favorable) review on it. Sounds like a great machine. I want one just like that someday. [Smile]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted November 02, 2005 02:26 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Paul... First anniversary of mine is approaching too! [Wink]
(But that will be also the first anniversary of my GS1200)

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted November 02, 2005 09:23 AM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Jan the Panny AE700 is a great VP, but it will never take the place of my GS1200. And I suspect the GS1200 will still be running perfectly, long after the Panny has bitten the dust.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC