8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Hey Guys!! I'm going to be a DADDY!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Hey Guys!! I'm going to be a DADDY!!!
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 28, 2008 04:22 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to all you great fellas wishing the best!

I really wish that someday, all of us could get together in a big room, (must project those films after all), and meet everyone personally. I only get slight bits and pieces by what people say, but I get the idea that there are people on the forum that are long standing film professionals, whether in the past or present. heck I am a script-writer with mariginal directors credits myself, (well, one feature film and a number of shorts as well as animations), and I would love to talk with all you guys!

Once again, many thanks!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted January 28, 2008 04:57 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! Now you can really put those Disney titles to work. [Smile]

Frank Picaro
Film Handler

- posted January 28, 2008 07:15 PM      Profile for Frank Picaro   Email Frank Picaro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry about the pond gaffe, Osi and David. No matter where you are, the joys of family outweigh any other enjoyment. Yes, EVEN film collecting which I've enjoyed since 1955. We just tonight had our 3 kids and their families over for supper, and sitting around the family table sharing our daily lives is priceless. GOD bless you and your families. That goes for ALL our members!!!!

--------------------
Seems? I know not seems!!

Joerg Polzfusz
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 29, 2008 04:40 AM      Profile for Joerg Polzfusz   Author's Homepage   Email Joerg Polzfusz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! You should already order some film and check your camera! [Smile]

David Kilderry
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 29, 2008 10:39 PM      Profile for David Kilderry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My three kids love cartoons and various other shorts on Super 8 and 16mm. Their latest favourite is a full episode of the Road Runner Show complete with all the linking material between the cartoons on 16mm.

Number four will get much the same treatment, reels as toys, Super 8 and 16mm cameras shoved in their face and lots of shorts and cartoons...oh and of course lots of trips to our drive-in theatre!

Thanks for all your kind wishes and best of luck to you too Osi.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 31, 2008 01:31 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One thing is for absolutely sure ...

By the time that kid is able to move around on his/her own (as we want to be surprised), i will have built about four very long shelves HIGH UP, so that the little crumb cruncher can't get ahold of what I don't want him to ...

The film collection, that is ...

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted February 01, 2008 01:19 AM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Osi
You will be surprised what they can get up to [Roll Eyes] my daughter liked eating the phone book and when my son was small she lured him into the drier told him it was a spaceship [Eek!] she was four and Steven was two. I always thought she would bump him off "getting rid of the competition" so I unpluged everything just in case, [Roll Eyes] they get on great now but it sure is an education for the parents.

One handy tip....is that all the old nappies we used, in later years came in handy for cleaning films, just the thing [Wink]

Graham. [Smile]

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted February 08, 2008 05:13 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful Blessings to all -

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC