8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Anybody interested in a bunch of RARE Beatles 45 RPM records?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody interested in a bunch of RARE Beatles 45 RPM records?
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 31, 2008 01:36 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Before they get destroyed by kids, (or accidentilly by myself), would anybody be interested in a set of mint condition NEVER PLAYED, Beatles 45 RPM records?

They were made exclusively for juke boxes, (and the records say "for jukeboxes only"), and were never sold in mainstream records stores ...

AND

They are all different colors!

Strawberry fields is , for instance, strawberry colored, Yellow Submarine is ... yellow ect.

The only color not represented in black. There's green blue see through clear yellow strawberry ect.

They are all number one hits, re-issues of the hits. I think these came out when the Beatles released that collection "Number #1's" on CD.

n short form , i will post the names of all the songs for those interested.

Please post or write me. It's get money for the baby time!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted January 31, 2008 02:41 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sent you a mail osi.
Best Mark.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 31, 2008 04:31 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, here's a list of the titles ... and colors.

A Hard Days Night/Things We said today : white
I Want To Hold Your Hand/This Boy : clear
She Loves You/I'll get You : red
Twist and Shout/There's a Place : Pink
Can't Buy Me Love/You Can't Do That : green
HELP/I'm Down : White
Taxman/Birthday : Green
Yellow Submarine/Eleanor Rigby : Yellow
All You Need is Love/Baby Your A Rich Man : Pink
Strawberry Fields Forever/Penny Lane : Red
A Day In The Life/Sgt. Peppers/With a Little Help : Clear
Hey Jude/Revolution : Blue
Here Comes The Sun/Octopus's Garden : Yellow
Something/Come Together : Blue
Let it be/You Know My Name(look up my Number : Yellow

Also, they are all on the purple "Capitol" labels. All are in white brand new slips, (sorry, no picture slips, but these were'nt made for the regular market)

Also, I believe, that in all but one case, they all even have thier "jukebox" labels from the factory, ready for a jukebox!

--------------------

Michael Scalise
Film Handler

- posted January 31, 2008 05:17 PM      Profile for Michael Scalise   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Scalise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!!! Are any of these still available or have you sold them all??? Let me know.

Thanks! [Smile]

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted February 01, 2008 10:10 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear folks,

As of right now, there are nine people inquiring about these singles. Please be patient in me getting back to you if I have not yet, as I'm juggling a number of things at the moment.

Thank you.

OSI

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted February 01, 2008 04:17 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just letting everybody know that the records have sold. Thank you to everyone that showed interest!

OSI

--------------------

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted February 08, 2008 02:08 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Osi,

I wish you are not selling one of this......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180209889468&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008

[Eek!] [Eek!]

Yaaaak!,

--------------------
Winbert

Andreas Eggeling
Master Film Handler

- posted February 08, 2008 04:55 AM      Profile for Andreas Eggeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
About the ebay-Link

whay only for Juke-Boxes????

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted February 08, 2008 10:33 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andreas,

That was one of the same kind of record, (I'm surprised, I was told that I had the whole run of them! That's one that I didn't have!)

That's a rediculous selling! I wouldn't pay that for winged Pegesus!!

You know, I honestly wonder if this is a way for our damned government to move about large chunks of money! Who in thier right mind would pay that much for a 45.

I also fear, that I literally just gave away that whole lot of 45's for a LOT LESS then they're worth!!!

--------------------

Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 08, 2008 04:10 PM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lokk at the bidders ID's on the bidders list I am surprised ebay lets people use these kind of id's

--------------------
jim schrader
"Let's see “do I have that title already?"

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted February 09, 2008 03:30 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jim, the bid list only shows the covered IDs (eg. f***j) due to the high price auction. I was aking the same thing here before, and some one explained that this ias a new rule in Ebay.

Andreas, about "Juke Box" only is because the center hole has been designed for juke box machine (a lot bigger than a normal vinyl). However, we can still play them in a normal turntable by putting an adapter on the central hole.

Osi, you don't need to worry that you have given away the whole prestigious vinyls. No, you did not, because, the Norwegian Wood is not in your list.

And for other coloured vinyls (juke box only) are worth similar to what your asking price. Click here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=360018722222&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=023

and here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360020934526&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX&refitem=360018722222&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype= osi_widget&_trksid=p284.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%252BIA%26itu%3DIA%252BUCI%26otn%3D4%26ps%3D42

hope yu can sleep well now [Wink]

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted February 09, 2008 10:23 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope so,

But I would damn well cry if I see each one selling for a hundred dollars each in the near future. I trades them for
some Super 8 that I had been wanting for quite awhile, so I think I got a great deal.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC