8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » so long super 8 hobby :(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: so long super 8 hobby :(
Eric Baucher
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 20, 2008 06:37 PM      Profile for Eric Baucher   Author's Homepage   Email Eric Baucher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
because of financial setbacks, I must liquidate my entire super 8 films and equipment, so look for it soon on Ebay. I really hate to do this, but its necessary. I probably wont post anymore cause being around the hobby and wishing I still had the stuff I used to have will be a big bummer, thanks to all who have answered my questions, you are really a great group of people, keep the torch burning in my absence!

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted May 20, 2008 06:58 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eric,

What is your ebay monocle? (title)?

If you should choose to leave, then we will all miss you, of course, but you are always welcome to share what info you have on Super 8.

Best wishes ...

OSI

P.S. Any opticals? (had to ask)

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted May 21, 2008 08:29 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I feel your pain Eric... hope you get decent money out of your stuff and best of luck to ya, things will get better again...

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC