8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Gaumont 35mm projectors?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gaumont 35mm projectors?
Erwin Geeraerts
Film Handler

- posted August 22, 2008 02:56 PM      Profile for Erwin Geeraerts   Author's Homepage   Email Erwin Geeraerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there

Is there anybody out there who has some knowledge of the 35mm projectors from Gaumont? I have pictures of the models Chrono VII, Chrono CM and Chrono SEG.

I came across a projector for sale from Gaumont which doesn't resemble any of the mentioned types above. All I know it's a beauty and I'm thinking of making an offer.
Does someone recognize the type of projector and maybe know it's value?

The picture isn't very clear, but it's the only one I got so far.

-

--------------------
CINEGRAPHICA

|  IP: Logged

Bill Brandenstein
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 22, 2008 04:04 PM      Profile for Bill Brandenstein   Email Bill Brandenstein   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm, I don't see Gaumont listed anywhere on his site, but you might want to get in touch with Tom -- see http://www.cameragraph.com. He deals with old 35mm equipment more than anyone else I've ever run across.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC