8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Great HT decor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great HT decor
Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted August 03, 2009 01:46 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

My wife and I recently completed this great 'Legends' 18ins x 24 ins puzzle. I had it matted and framed and it now graces the wall of my little home cinema, where it looks absolutely stunning. There are 6 more in the Legends series, all of them featuring Bogey, Elvis, Monroe, and James Dean. All are wonderful 750 piece puzzles, very high quality, made in the USA, and very nostalgic of the 50's period. Two of them are directly related to the cinema, the one above called 'Classic Interlude', and a seond one called 'Saturday Matinee' which has Bogey, standing outside a closed cinema. If you are interested they can be purchased online from the manufacturer http://www.masterpiecesinc.com/Departments/Puzzles/750pc-Puzzles/Legends-of-the-Silver-Screen.aspx
Great gifts for any movie buff, and as I said, they look stunning when framed and hung in your cinema.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

|  IP: Logged

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted August 03, 2009 01:50 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've got two of the prints hanging in my bathroom!

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted August 03, 2009 02:36 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you also run a GS1200 in the bathroom! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted August 03, 2009 02:42 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I only collect 16mm so its a Eiki RT-1 in the bathroom!!
How did you know, anyway?????
[Big Grin]

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted August 03, 2009 03:17 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I assume the favourite movie while in the shower is Singin' in the Rain [Smile]

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC