8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Philips B, Sure 2.3 Million XGA Superb Projector.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Philips B, Sure 2.3 Million XGA Superb Projector.
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted August 04, 2009 06:26 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi just mentioning as a friend of mine who deals in Video projectors, a very good chap as well, has a few of these superb Philips B Sure machines in.
They are virtually silent 2.3 million invisible pixels 1500 lumens, but no overbright at all, just right and very video biased with a 4/3 panel which I prefer as more in to classic`s but also has loads of resize options and with all those pixels can go very large and widescreen if you like very well indeed.
Super decent zoom range and they go further back than most so you can place it behind like a normal projector. Lovely sharp 3 panel LCD picture, they really do a beautiful job with loads of picture tweaks and enhancements even red green and blue and even have 3 colours in,( component) composite, ( uauals ) s-video( superb ) and usual computer ins.
They do 1080i via the 3 componets in too.
The price is £150 posted and thats backed up as well as great fellow.
I find dvds look better on this 6/7 feet wide on mine than on the TV, it actually improves them.
Lovely machine.

Just in case anyone fancies a belter.

Best Mark.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC