8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » How much for postage???????!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How much for postage???????!!!!!
John Almond
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 23, 2009 10:41 AM      Profile for John Almond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ELF-EIKI-NT3-16mm-projector-with-sound-feature_W0QQitemZ190350574941QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Photography_VintagePhotography_VintagePhotoAccessories?hash=item2c51 c7455d

How much for postage..............thats even if you pick it up personaly ????????????????????????????????? [Confused]

--------------------
"SARAH CONNOR?"
"No, she's just nipped to Sainsbury's. Do you want to come in and wait for her?"

|  IP: Logged

Mark Mander
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 23, 2009 10:45 AM      Profile for Mark Mander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bargain!! can you believe someones bid on it,non stranger than folk!Just seen that the seller added that info about paying for £250 postage after the bids were placed,I'd find out about cancelling the bids if i were them! Mark.

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 1.0 lens
Elmo ST1200HD 1.1 lens
Sankyo 800 1.0 lens
Elmo 16CL
Elf NT1

Martin Jones
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 23, 2009 10:50 AM      Profile for Martin Jones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The reminder about the postage is a "revision" added AFTER the bids were placed, so presumably the bidders either didn't see the "postage" or intended to "pick up" if they won.

The sellers ID is fred costa: "COSTA" is the right word!
Martin

--------------------
Retired TV Service Engineer
Ongoing interest in Telecine....

John Almond
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 23, 2009 11:31 AM      Profile for John Almond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ah, just noticed this should be in ebay odities [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"SARAH CONNOR?"
"No, she's just nipped to Sainsbury's. Do you want to come in and wait for her?"

Steven Sigel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 23, 2009 11:38 AM      Profile for Steven Sigel   Email Steven Sigel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe he's violating ebay's policies with that one - he's basically trying to avoid paying the ebay fees... It's a mag/opt machine, so his price, while high is not absurd, but I wouldn't buy from someone playing those sorts of games.

Graham Sinden
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 24, 2009 11:21 AM      Profile for Graham Sinden   Email Graham Sinden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not a bad price (£350) if you take the 'Buy It Now' Price and the postage together. Its an NT3 and these are mighty rare beasts indeed. You will see loads of NT1's and the odd few NT2's but hardly any NT3's with magnetic record on them. Ive never seen one before but I knew they existed.

Not a bad price providing the Mag Record works perfectly and the machine is as good as he says.

But he's taking the P*** with the postage.

Graham S

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted November 24, 2009 12:46 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My opinion - way too high a price for this machine, magnetic record or not.

John Almond
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 24, 2009 06:03 PM      Profile for John Almond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just seems a clever way to get the price up, if you realy want it then you will pay it

--------------------
"SARAH CONNOR?"

John Almond
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 26, 2009 04:56 AM      Profile for John Almond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hes changed it again
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ELF-EIKI-NT3-16mm-projector-with-sound-feature_W0QQitemZ190352956860QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Photography_VintagePhotography_VintagePhotoAccessories?hash=item2c51 eb9dbc

--------------------
"SARAH CONNOR?"

Martin Jones
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 26, 2009 05:24 AM      Profile for Martin Jones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes..."Local pick-up only" and a Reserve! What says Ebay have caught up with him?
Martin

--------------------
Retired TV Service Engineer
Ongoing interest in Telecine....

Stewart John Boyle
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 06, 2009 10:49 AM      Profile for Stewart John Boyle   Email Stewart John Boyle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looks like no one was interested..surprisingly....bidding ended at £102.

--------------------
I`ve, seen things you people wouldn`t believe,

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC