8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » For John Clancy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For John Clancy
Graham Sinden
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 26, 2009 11:19 AM      Profile for Graham Sinden   Email Graham Sinden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi John,

Do you happen to know if Keith Wilton took any photos of Blackpool? And if so could you put them up on the BFCC website, like last years.

God I wish I went this year.

Graham S

|  IP: Logged

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 27, 2009 03:40 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good idea. I think Tiv will know the answer to that as he was there with Wilts this year.

Perhaps we should put Tiv's 3D photos up on bfcc.biz anyway as things like that get lost in time on the forum.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Paul Tivy
Film Handler

- posted November 27, 2009 03:57 AM      Profile for Paul Tivy   Email Paul Tivy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keith didn't take his camera, as he couldn't find the charger! He did borrow my 3D Fuji camera (10 megapixels each side) and took a few shots with that for the Derann magazine. I took all the shots we'd both taken and put them on a SD card in 2D and 3D and gave them to him before we left.

Tiv

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC