8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » What I have found under my Christmas Tree (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: What I have found under my Christmas Tree
Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 13, 2009 04:58 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What i nice pics Gian,i have three cats two boys and one girl,Bas Mickey and Minoes,and they like my movies and my tree.
I'am not in the position te place my pics but mostly they sleeping under the tree or before the fireplace very nice!
Have a wonderful Christmas all [Big Grin]
And good to hear Pepa get well.

Jeroen

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

|  IP: Logged

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 13, 2009 05:36 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are always so kind, Jeroen. Thanks
Mail me a couple of pics of them. I will post them here on the forum for you, if you agree.
Ciao.

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC