8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Paging Kevin Faulkner...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paging Kevin Faulkner...
Dan Lail
Film God

- posted January 16, 2010 03:04 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Kev!

Glad to see you are back on the forum! I haven't received any replies from my latest emails sent to you from my computer and my wife's computer.

A couple of month's ago you said that you were returning my 600' reel number one of Aliens to me, but as of yet, I have not received the reel. There is no need to work on the sound as we had discussed. Even if the reel is partially done, that is fine because I am going to have the entire feature recorded again here in the states. As stated in my email, the problem was not the soundtrack on the film, but rather in my high impedance routing to my power amp. This problem has been corrected by using a low impedance line. :-)

If you need postage for the return of the reel, just let me know.

I really appreciate all your efforts in this matter. You are the best!

|  IP: Logged

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted January 18, 2010 10:38 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still paging. [Smile]

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted January 21, 2010 09:30 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still paging.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted January 22, 2010 12:59 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Dan, But I didn't get on here yesterday as I was away. Reel of film will be on its way back to you today.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC