8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Nowt to do wi' owt!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nowt to do wi' owt!
David Erskine
Expert Film Handler

- posted February 21, 2010 05:48 AM      Profile for David Erskine   Email David Erskine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This has no relevance to these fast-moving times whatsoever - I just wanted to put on record (nothing egotistical about me!) how grateful I am for this forum - and indeed for all the other forums silly enough to let me join 'em! Every time I peruse a post (note intellectual juxtaposition) I find I learn something - and always in a cheerful way. Long live forums (and we should all join, support and post in as many as possible) and long live plastic-y stuff with holes down the side! In a grey world it is heartening to know that we ain't all locked up yet!!!!
Cheers, David E

--------------------
I've NEVER let failure go to MY head!

|  IP: Logged

Mikael Barnard
Film Handler

- posted February 21, 2010 10:39 AM      Profile for Mikael Barnard   Email Mikael Barnard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"long live plastic-y stuff with holes down the side!"

and with holes in the centre, even if it is driving me nuts at the moment!

Bill Phelps
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 21, 2010 01:29 PM      Profile for Bill Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The film hobby is like marriage...you can love it and hate it at the same time! [Smile]

Bill

PS. I also am very grateful for the forums...I have learned alot!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC