8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » ... and the Osgoods became four .... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: ... and the Osgoods became four ....
Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted June 14, 2012 12:10 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Osi,

As opposed to the film, taking a baby under sun will not cause vinegar smell [Big Grin]

congratulations!

--------------------
Winbert

|  IP: Logged

Joerg Polzfusz
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 14, 2012 12:35 PM      Profile for Joerg Polzfusz   Author's Homepage   Email Joerg Polzfusz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
vinegar smell
Not sure about this - when the baby doesn't get processed and stored correctly, it might start to smell and even its head might turn reddish as well.
(However fixing this is much easier as -in most cases- you'll only have to change the diaper. [Big Grin] )

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted June 14, 2012 01:03 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great posts there at the end ...

"That Taint Vinegar I smells comin from dat dere diaper!"

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 14, 2012 02:20 PM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Osi!!

Tommy Woods
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 15, 2012 06:27 AM      Profile for Tommy Woods   Email Tommy Woods   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can just imagine Osi's excitement at the prospect of the pitter patter of tiny feet

...........AS THE POSTMAN DELIVERS HIS FILMS

--------------------
Let there be light,so god created the projector

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted June 15, 2012 12:30 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, especially if the film comes from Overseas!

This will be a more difficult pregnancy for the wifey, as she is having chronic headaches (not pounding, thank goodness), and a constant crampy feeling, which comes and goes.

Now, were mostly men here, (and a few wise women, who love film!), and I'm not sure if it's just an old "wives tale", but I have heard that some women will carry a boy rather easily, but carrying a girl baby can be sheer murder. I hope that won't be the case.

--------------------

Graham Sinden
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 16, 2012 06:29 PM      Profile for Graham Sinden   Email Graham Sinden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Osi.

Jean-Christophe Deblock
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 17, 2012 06:34 AM      Profile for Jean-Christophe Deblock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Best wishes and congratulaiton, Osi.

A lot of happiness for your familly.

I hope that your baby will enjoy your entire cartoons collection.

Best regards,

JC.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted June 17, 2012 08:28 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She will, (well, I'm hoping for a little girl!) ...

She will a "college level education" of cartoons, ranging from Professor MGM, Professor Disney, Professor Lantz and Professor Warner!

Assistant Professor "Wile E. Coyote" will educate her in the proper use of explosives, and Assistant Professor Fudd will educate her in Firearm safety. [Smile]

--------------------

Hugh Thompson Scott
Film God

- posted June 17, 2012 02:52 PM      Profile for Hugh Thompson Scott   Email Hugh Thompson Scott       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope this will be at the fine old university of Tex Avery,where
never a frame is wasted.

Brad Kimball
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 17, 2012 09:32 PM      Profile for Brad Kimball   Email Brad Kimball   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God bless you and your family. Wonderful News! I have 2 little girls and they are the best gifts I've ever received.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted June 17, 2012 10:48 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, Tex Avery, a true master. It was so sad to see that he ended his career doing a series of gag cartoons in a Flinstones variety show. (It concerned a cave mouse and a cave cat, can't remember what they were called).

Many many thanX from my lovely Stephanie, awesome little boy, Devin, Myself and the little one "in the oven'! [Big Grin] [Smile] [Big Grin] [Smile]

--------------------

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 23, 2012 07:55 PM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations to you Osi and to the Mrs. I know you've been practicing long enough!

Whatever you do, please don't name the baby Grizzly Adams! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Best regards,

Jon

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC