8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » RIP Annette Funicello

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RIP Annette Funicello
Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 08, 2013 06:59 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just learned that former "Mouseketeer", Disney gal and queen of the Beach movies - Annette Funicello - died from complications from MS, aged 70.

A real shame, as a matter of fact I watched "The Monkey's Uncle" on DVD just a few days ago.

Rest in peace, Annette.

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 08, 2013 07:23 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Skippy's Has More Protein!"

RIP Annette, certainly one of the 60's classic icons!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted April 08, 2013 09:48 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I belonged to her fan club and had written her 6 letters and actually got a personal response after the 6th. I had an old scrapbook with pictures cut out of fan magazines in it. There were over 200 photographs taped or glued in it. I wish I still had it. When I used to get my small allowance I would buy any magazine that had Annette's picture in it. Those were the days. God Bless you Annette and RIP.

Thomas Dafnides
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 08, 2013 11:51 PM      Profile for Thomas Dafnides     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She exuded innocence and feminine charm, almost impossible to find on the contemporary celebrity scene.
Her star shines forever.

Laksmi Breathwaite
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2013 02:46 AM      Profile for Laksmi Breathwaite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She was a very nice lady I loved her and Hayley Mills. I met her once at Burbank studios years ago out side the studio café. God Bless her she was a darling

--------------------
" Faster then a speeding bullet, more powerful then a Locomotive "."Look up in the sky it's a bird it's a plane it's SUPERMAN"

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC