8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » "Wilma Deerling" on Today Show!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Wilma Deerling" on Today Show!
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted May 29, 2013 07:31 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, Wilma wasn'r really on the TOday's show, Wilma, for those who remember, was on the late 70's TV show, "Buck Rogers in the 25th (or 23rd?) Century"

I believe her real name is Erin Gray, but she was also on a sitcom in the early 80's starring little Ricky Shroeder.

Well, she was on a reunion of the cast of the show on the TOday's shows, and boy, talk about aging quite well.

Along with Cassiopia on "Battlestar Galactica", Wilma was, well, quite special to a pubscent boy of 13 in 1979!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Hugh Thompson Scott
Film God

- posted May 29, 2013 08:19 AM      Profile for Hugh Thompson Scott   Email Hugh Thompson Scott       Edit/Delete Post 
I must say Osi, she's still quite special to me, and was then, she
also made appearances on the Lee Majors "The Fall Guy".One of
a rare breed of actresses with screen presence.

David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 29, 2013 08:27 AM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing watched Buck Rogers last night. The cinema released version here in the UK but on laserdisc not film. I bought the 200ft version more of a promo but good.

Its one of my secret enjoyable ones.

Super sexy
 -

Still looking great.

-

--------------------
I love the smell of film in the morning.

http://www.thereelimage.co.uk/

David M. Ballew
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 29, 2013 10:50 AM      Profile for David M. Ballew   Email David M. Ballew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree that Erin Gray is still exceptionally lovely.

Strictly my own opinion, but it appears to me that she has not disfigured herself with plastic surgery, as so many others have.

I find facelifts, Botoxed lips and eyes, and other such "procedures" most unattractive. I much prefer to see women in their natural state, as in my view their beauty radiates at most any age. Same goes for men, too, although I will say I am not quite so dedicated to admiring their features. :-)

David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 29, 2013 11:03 AM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Us men just let ourselves go. Look at me in my younger days I had a six pack. Now its a keg [Big Grin]

--------------------
I love the smell of film in the morning.

http://www.thereelimage.co.uk/

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted May 29, 2013 11:27 AM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I find facelifts, Botoxed lips and eyes, and other such "procedures" most unattractive.
And then they say that they want a "real" man!

I saw Erin on the Today Show this morning and thought she was still very attractive. And is good shape. Her legs looked terrific! [Wink]

PatD

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC