8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » CX TRAX is online!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CX TRAX is online!
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted July 22, 2013 01:47 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Folks!

I finally launched the two sampler tracks from my two debut albums, just today, the links are below, please let me know what you think

OSI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASLiT9AY4s8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ7bzXS_sgY

Enjoy!!!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Robert Crewdson
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 22, 2013 01:59 PM      Profile for Robert Crewdson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 26, 2013, 05:08 AM: Message edited by: Robert Crewdson ]

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted July 22, 2013 02:00 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It takes a bit of work to get that stuff out. Well done.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted July 22, 2013 02:21 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Robert, you ought to give the whole thing a listen (you replied before you couldn't have possibly listened to it all the way through, either one), as especially the "RAIN" album is a very poetic, old school lovely album.

Just a thought [Smile]

--------------------

Robert Crewdson
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 22, 2013 02:31 PM      Profile for Robert Crewdson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 26, 2013, 05:09 AM: Message edited by: Robert Crewdson ]

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted July 22, 2013 03:20 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Osi

Well done! I really like Rain!

PatD

Robert Crewdson
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 23, 2013 03:26 AM      Profile for Robert Crewdson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 26, 2013, 05:10 AM: Message edited by: Robert Crewdson ]

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 24, 2013 02:27 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've had a preview of the RAIN album and it really is terrific. The opening track is one of the best instrumentals I've heard and I too likened it to Mike Oldfield. But perhaps it is more akin to the Venice In Peril classic from the late 70s/early 80s by Rondo Veneziano. But there are some great tunes on here besides. Well worth checking out and helping Osi get some recognition for what must have been a heck of a lot of work.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Robert Crewdson
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 24, 2013 02:36 AM      Profile for Robert Crewdson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 26, 2013, 05:09 AM: Message edited by: Robert Crewdson ]

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted July 26, 2013 01:26 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to have to listen to that chap's music, for all I know I've heard his stuff in the past.

Thank you to those have listened and commented thus far.

Also, thank you for reminding of that old you tube account, I need to get rid of that old "RETRO In the Beginning" sampler, as the finished album is quite a bit different than that sampler, much better, and is not indicative of the finished album.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC