8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Duchess Gives Birth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Duchess Gives Birth
Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted July 22, 2013 10:24 PM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Duke of Cambridge says he and his wife "could not be happier" after the duchess gave birth to a baby boy, weighing 8lb 6oz at 16:24 BST on Monday 22 July 2013 at St. Mary's Hospital, West London.
Congratulations to the third in line to the throne.

--------------------
Maurice

|  IP: Logged

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted July 22, 2013 11:54 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to the parents and to all UK citizens. No one in the USA will admit it, but the UK having the British Royal Family is the envy of most Americans. Literally the glue that holds the nation together, its importance should never be trivialised.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted July 23, 2013 12:02 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations !

--------------------
Dominique

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted July 23, 2013 02:22 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When the daily Changing Of The Guard at Buckingham Palace takes place this morning the band will dispense with their usual march and replace it with the Cliff Richard hit, "Congratulations".

--------------------
Maurice

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted July 23, 2013 05:20 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yup the birth of a new baby is a wonderful thing for any couple. Happy days!

Hugh Thompson Scott
Film God

- posted July 23, 2013 01:58 PM      Profile for Hugh Thompson Scott   Email Hugh Thompson Scott       Edit/Delete Post 
Thankyou Paul, for those very kind views, I agree that our Queen
has served our country as a Monarch to be proud of,although a
lot of the younger end do have a lot to learn in their duties.

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted July 23, 2013 02:29 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hugh, IMO Elizabeth will go down in history as the greatest ever British Monarch. From her ascension to the throne as a very young girl she has never once failed in her duty to her country, and continues to represent the finest example of Britain to the whole World. Prime Ministers and Presidents come and go, but Elizabeth endures, a constant thread of stability in a chaotic world. God bless the Queen!

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Hugh Thompson Scott
Film God

- posted July 23, 2013 02:47 PM      Profile for Hugh Thompson Scott   Email Hugh Thompson Scott       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul you are so right, her family tree extends throughout Europe,
and I hope gives us a basis of stability, I just want to go to sleep,
gazing at "our liz" on the back of £50.00 notes that surround me in my fantasy.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC