8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » HDMi to Component Converter ???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HDMi to Component Converter ???
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted September 30, 2013 06:15 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I could do with one of these to go from 1080p HDMI to out 1080 three colours component and 2 audio left right.

They seem to range from about £23 upwards to very pricey.

Really appreciate any imput etc if you have or tried one. Or have an OK one for sale even.

Does the quality stay there etc.

Thanks in advance, Mark.

|  IP: Logged

Mitchell Dvoskin
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 09, 2013 12:10 PM      Profile for Mitchell Dvoskin   Email Mitchell Dvoskin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been using the HD Fury 2 to feed an old HD rear screen projection tv that precedes the existence of digital inputs. I have never had a problem. The current model is the HD Fury 3 and there is a 4 that supports 3D.

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted October 09, 2013 01:55 PM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Farnell do a unit for about £70 but you will get what you pay for at 20 odd. If you are on a tight budget it is worth buying direct from China and you should secure a basic plastic unit for minimal money, the units around £200 are nice and of solid build quality.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC