8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » A Very Special Thanks to Pasquale D'Alessio

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Very Special Thanks to Pasquale D'Alessio
Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 03, 2013 09:07 AM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Pat,

Thank you very much for our telephone call of yesterday offering to drive me to CineSea, I truly appreciate it.

Unfortunately, I am at the tail end of several months of 6 days a week therapy sections and Saturday is the longest day. I can't miss a single day as I'm almost finished with this program and things are going well.

I was at CineSea once and I miss it terribly, the camaraderie is uplifting for collectors and it's a rush to meet the regulars and I can't wait to be at all futures ones most likely beginning next year!

Looking at how CineSea has grown since its inception (thank you Mr. Black, Mr. Caruso, et al) it seems this wonderful event has really taken off and thanks to Lou, Dough and the usual suspects, it will only get bigger!

Again Pat, I thank you very much for your offer and perhaps we can renew it in the spring of 2014.

Don’t worry, I’ll still be around!

Most sincerely

Jon

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC