8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » 2012

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2012
Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted November 05, 2013 06:19 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have recently watched the epic disaster film "2012" on British TV. The Mayan calendar only went to 2012 so our clever hero works out that could just be right and that the end of the world is nigh.

We've seen it all before but I must say that the special effects are tremendous. A lot of money must have spent as the Earth's core gets hotter and hotter and the surface cracks and swallows up whole cities. Great!

It's on again next Saturday 9 November 6.45pm to 9.35pm on Channel 5.

--------------------
Maurice

|  IP: Logged

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 05, 2013 02:38 PM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
would make a nice 600ft scope digest!

--------------------
"Raise The Titanic!", It would of been cheaper to lower the Atlantic!

Adam Deierling
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 05, 2013 05:52 PM      Profile for Adam Deierling   Email Adam Deierling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd buy that digest!!!!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC