8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » when things go wrong !!! :-)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: when things go wrong !!! :-)
Dimitris Mpakirtzis
Film Handler

- posted December 17, 2013 09:50 AM      Profile for Dimitris Mpakirtzis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had won a rare [seller's opinion] L&H silent film and I had no news from the seller....since today, I would like to express your emotions if you were me ... :-)

seller's reply "Dear .....,

Hi, sorry to have taken so long to get back to you. Two bad things to report: About a week and a half ago, I was in a car accident and broke my collar bone and yesterday was the first day I could make it to the post office to mail your film. But when I went to package your film, I discovered that while I was away, the roof had leaked in my closet in the spare bedroom and several films that I had stored there and some other stuff had gotten wet - including your Laurel and Hardy movie. My deepest apologies about this. I have issued you a full refund. Thank you so much."

By the way...if all this is true, my best wishes to the seller for his health. It is too much to be lies...

--------------------
film is alive

|  IP: Logged

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted December 17, 2013 11:31 AM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
????????? If the seller's FB is good, then you will know.

Dimitris Mpakirtzis
Film Handler

- posted December 17, 2013 12:09 PM      Profile for Dimitris Mpakirtzis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FB is 100% positive.

--------------------
film is alive

Yanis Tzortzis
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 18, 2013 04:13 AM      Profile for Yanis Tzortzis   Author's Homepage   Email Yanis Tzortzis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...at least you got your money back Dhmhtrh, that's what matters at the end of the day...

--------------------
Yannis

Dimitris Mpakirtzis
Film Handler

- posted December 18, 2013 08:53 AM      Profile for Dimitris Mpakirtzis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's true Yanis. [Wink]

--------------------
film is alive

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC