8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Efrem Zimbalist Jr.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Efrem Zimbalist Jr.
David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 07, 2014 03:03 PM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Surprised that no mention here of the passing of Efrem Zimbalist Jr. Although mainly a TV star (77 Sunset Strip & The FBI) he did appear in quite a few films too. He was the pilot of the 747 in Airport 75 and a pilot in The Crowded Sky.

Efrem Zimbalist Jr. 95

--------------------
I love the smell of film in the morning.

http://www.thereelimage.co.uk/

|  IP: Logged

Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted May 07, 2014 08:42 PM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear of his passing. 77 Sunset Strip was one of my favorite TV shows back then... Efrem Zimbalist Jr. appeared so suave and debonair. Not too many actors at that time had mustaches.

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

Jamie Biggs
Junior

- posted May 19, 2014 04:45 PM      Profile for Jamie Biggs   Email Jamie Biggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's sad, I hadn't heard this. I remember him from Batman The Animated Series when I was younger. Always thought he made a great Alfred.

--------------------
Jamie :D

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC