8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » We're a victim of the AOL scam, please take note

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We're a victim of the AOL scam, please take note
Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 18, 2014 06:11 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm letting you all know that my brother and I are the latest victims of the AOL Scam, I won't go into the details, but if you're contacted either by myself (indi8films(at)aol.com) and it's not film releated, or one of our other AOL accounts (indy8films(at)aol.com) or (attwooda(at)aol.com) please delete them immediately. I don't keep anything sensitive on my PC, but I thought you need to know.

|  IP: Logged

Jerome Sutter
Film Handler

- posted December 18, 2014 11:17 AM      Profile for Jerome Sutter   Email Jerome Sutter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One of my friends who lives in Orlando, FL had his account hijacked. Received one piece of spam, have checked it out, and it came from somewhere in Ukraine.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC