8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Tango of Perversion PM Films

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tango of Perversion PM Films
Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 26, 2015 12:05 PM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys,

Can anyone help me out with scans of the PM films adverts in Movie Maker/Film Making mags.

Best

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted January 26, 2015 12:38 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
I have Movie Maker mags Mark from 1977 to 1981 around 15 off. I will have a look through them for you for the PM ads.
I have no scanner but I can use a fairly decent digital camera to give you a copy if you like?

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 26, 2015 01:33 PM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers Andy [Smile] that would be great.

Many thanks

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted January 26, 2015 01:58 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
No problems Mark, I will dig them out tomorrow and inbox you once I have the photos.

--------------------

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 26, 2015 03:27 PM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers Andy [Smile]

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted January 27, 2015 11:02 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
I have managed to take photo's of half of the magazines I have now Mark. Tango Of Perversion is featured in there I noticed.

It has produced over 100 photo's. Hopefully the files will not be too large to send to you by mail but they are ready for you now Mark if you would like to PM me your e mail address.

I will do the rest tomorrow and send them to you in a separate folder hopefully.

Apologies in advance for the ones that are a little blurry, but the writing on some of the ads is so small that I had difficulty in focussing when so close to the magazine. I have taken extra photos to allow for the ones that are illegible.

--------------------

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 27, 2015 12:20 PM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers Andy [Smile]

I have just pm'd you

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted January 27, 2015 05:16 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
For some reason Mark, it did not get to me. Please try again and if that don't work, I will delete some of my inbox messages.

--------------------

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 27, 2015 05:27 PM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM function appears to be down. [Frown]

Here's my email address below...

sabata22@hotmail.com

Cheers

Douglas Meltzer

- posted January 27, 2015 07:14 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark,

The PM function is working fine. I did a test from your account to mine and I received the message. You'll see that test in your profile.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted January 28, 2015 02:43 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Doug for the clarification. I will try and personally mail them over to you Mark this morning. Folder is quite large so I may have to split it.

Still didn't get a PM Mark if you want to follow this up?

--------------------

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 28, 2015 12:22 PM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers Doug [Smile]

I wonder why Andrew didn't get his message then??

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted January 28, 2015 12:55 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Still got nothing at my end from you Mark? I am currently trying my best to send you the files but they are taking an age to upload on dropbox! I will try and compress them to a zip folder if this last attempt doesn't work Mark.

--------------------

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 28, 2015 01:20 PM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers Andrew that may be a good idea [Smile]

I do have a Dropbox acct too if that helps?

Please email them to my hotmail address if you can sabata22@hotmail.com

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC