8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Digital Cinema (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Digital Cinema
Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted February 19, 2015 04:41 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
And that Sir, is why you are an avid member of this forum, just like the rest of us. [Wink]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

|  IP: Logged

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted February 19, 2015 04:44 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love this forum.

--------------------
Dominique

Mark Silvester
Master Film Handler

- posted February 19, 2015 02:53 PM      Profile for Mark Silvester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great thread...and even better to hear from Paul Barker...whom I totally agree with.

How are you doing Paul?

Most will know there was hardly a title I did not own at one time or another 16mm.wise..and a bit in 8mm as well.Still have few bits in 8mm for the memories - but my home screen is digital. I love movies and the ENTERTAINMENT...the entertainment and presentation is the wow factor for me.

Also, agree with Paul about duff copies and bad experiences...boy, I could name a few especially one..it was the reason I left 16mm... anyone interested in knowing more pm me..

[Cool]

--------------------
Mark Silvester

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC