8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Sylvia Anderson Dies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sylvia Anderson Dies
Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted March 25, 2016 04:34 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gerry Anderson's wife, Sylvia, the voice of the Thunderbirds Lady Penelope has passed away.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3494646/Lady-Penelope-dies-Sylvia-Anderson-voiced-Thunderbirds-character-created-husband-passes-away-aged-88.html

--------------------
Maurice

|  IP: Logged

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 25, 2016 08:28 AM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have some Gerry Anderson supercar all great prints for sale email me on dwgdodgems@hotmail.co.uk
Gerry and Sylvia made some fantastic stuff loved thunderbirds and stingray and supercar when I was a kid and still do

Graham Sinden
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 25, 2016 09:53 AM      Profile for Graham Sinden   Email Graham Sinden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So someone dies and David sees it as a sales opportunity. What
a wonderfull world we live in.

Graham S

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 25, 2016 05:25 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that's what it is all about so you would not buy a film if someone has died

Brian Fretwell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 25, 2016 05:32 PM      Profile for Brian Fretwell   Email Brian Fretwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not to mention that the article was date 16th March, so not exactly jumping in.

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 25, 2016 06:11 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
theres always someone here to nit pick well said brain

Graham Sinden
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 25, 2016 08:26 PM      Profile for Graham Sinden   Email Graham Sinden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have noticed though David that you seem to have a habit of jumping in discussion topics trying to sell your films. Why not just advertise all of them in the 16mm section and/or email lists. Not wanting to nit pick.

Graham S

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 26, 2016 04:57 AM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
their are films advertised on the forum

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 28, 2016 11:43 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess the "Thunderbirds" is one of those series that you have to have been a part of that decade (as a child) to love. I guess I'm the same way about "Land of the Lost" from the 1970's.

Sorry to hear of her death, however. She'll always be young in those ole episodes though!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 28, 2016 04:01 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Not really Osi. They're still F.A.B. now! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC