8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » I Love You, Stephanie Osgood!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Love You, Stephanie Osgood!!!
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted June 08, 2016 11:16 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My wife, Stephanie, and I, Osi, will be doing a "revows" ceremony as, we only did a justice of the peace to get married ten years ago, and any woman whio would be married to me for ten years deserves a proper church wedding!

.... as well as a vacation! Ba-da-dump TSSS! [Smile]

... so, i decided to do a remix and improvement of my original composition"My Stephanie", with new instruments, a re-sync of the vocals, (some new vocals as well), and I also added some new footage, so enjoy folks ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXt9HzvWw38&feature=youtu.be

... and tell the person in you're life, just how much you love him/her!!

I LOVE you Stephanie A Osgood!!!!!!

BTW ... I just watched it on youtube and BOY, did this upload looking terrible! The image quality is much better on the original video!

[ June 08, 2016, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Osi Osgood ]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

David M. Ballew
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 10, 2016 05:09 PM      Profile for David M. Ballew   Email David M. Ballew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, Osi, to you and the missus!

I know very well from my own happy experience how important it is to find the right person in life. Sounds like you have been well blessed in this regard, and I salute you.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted June 11, 2016 11:31 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, and I tip the hat to that lovely creation that would actually give me the time of the day! [Smile]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC