8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » My Super 8 short-film

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Super 8 short-film
Alex Lopez
Junior

- posted September 01, 2016 03:24 AM      Profile for Alex Lopez   Email Alex Lopez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone , I present my new short film , shot with super 8 reversal color film ( some ORWO expired emulsions ) , filmed with Fujica Single 8 cameras ( ZC1000 and Z800 ).

Here you can see all the information :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/alexlc/la-puerta-del-final-the-final-door-short-film?ref=category_newest

I hope you like it !

-

|  IP: Logged

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted September 01, 2016 06:43 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great project.

--------------------
Dominique

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted September 01, 2016 11:38 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was shot on super 8? Pretty darned good for indoor photography.

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted September 01, 2016 12:50 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ossi, if I understood well, the video in the link is a digital presentation of a project that consist of making a film shooted in super 8.

--------------------
Dominique

Alex Lopez
Junior

- posted September 01, 2016 03:41 PM      Profile for Alex Lopez   Email Alex Lopez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks !! , yes , indeed, because the film is still in the process of filming, we can not provide a decent trailer with quality ... so we had to resorted to the realization of the trailer in digitial. Although you can see real images of the scanning film footage from the project.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC