8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Popping in to say hello

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Popping in to say hello
Stuart Reid
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 12, 2016 12:28 PM      Profile for Stuart Reid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, just wanted to say hi, not been involved for a bit as we're still trying to move house. Hopefully we've now found somewhere, a nice big semi detached with a garden large enough for my cinema!

Plus, I've been laid low with a kidney stone that is agony... not going to be sorted out until December which is literally a pain in the... well you know!

I have also taken up a full-time position as Senior Editor at a very lovely media company; if you're in the UK and have noticed the return of Dom Joly's Trigger Happy TV you should know that I've had a hand in that.

Anyway, I'm aiming to be at Ealing in a couple of weeks to shoot footage at the BFCC, so hopefully catch up with some of you in the flesh.

|  IP: Logged

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted October 12, 2016 12:35 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope to see you at the BFCC :-)

--------------------
Dominique

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted October 12, 2016 02:07 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Stuart on your promotion!
Sorry to hear of your health issue but I hope this doesn't get in the way of your impending house move.
A cinema in the garden sounds fabulous mate! [Wink]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted October 13, 2016 12:21 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I should hope that things get better and better for you!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted October 13, 2016 02:45 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kidney stones aren't easy to endure - Stay well mate, Cheers from Shorty

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 13, 2016 03:29 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi stuart glad youre on the mend hope to see you at blackpool

Bill Brandenstein
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 14, 2016 12:14 PM      Profile for Bill Brandenstein   Email Bill Brandenstein   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stuart, congrats on the new place and job, and may all your pains quickly come to pass! (ta-boom tish!)

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC