8mm Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » eBay Dispute Guest/Tucker

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: eBay Dispute Guest/Tucker
David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 12, 2017 11:08 AM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does anyone know this guy bid for a film of me over a week ago and sent him a reminder and also filed a claim with ebay has he has not paid he has also bid on films from a friend of mine a couple of days ago and not paid for them either he wont be bidding on any more of mine has I have now blocked him total waste timer

|  IP: Logged

Robert Tucker
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 12, 2017 02:16 PM      Profile for Robert Tucker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul,

That would be correct, whilst i welcome the advertisement and endorsements here on this great wonderful forum. What i don't agree to some degree is not painting the full picture of this subject.

David, so do me a favor and read your emails. As i don't really like to have our business aired out for everyone to see?

Not good business sense ! [Smile]

PS: David Skillern, you're now sounding like a broken record!

(Do enjoy my eBay,shop and website and blog)

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 12, 2017 04:26 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes you did send me an email and said you were having paypal problems why not send me a cheque then I filed a payment not received then still heard nothing from you .also I know you have bought films of some one else a week ago and no payment has been made so please pay for your film tonight or contact me re sending a cheque

Robert Tucker
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 12, 2017 05:17 PM      Profile for Robert Tucker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really David, who really has a cheque book these day let along pay with one? I personally don't like using PayPal period.

Not sure about the person you are on about unless they come forward if they have a problem?

It's all about communication at the end of the day to work out these misunderstandings.

Once again you could of emailed me personally or sent me another message via eBay?

Anyway no hard feelings.

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 12, 2017 05:31 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I sent you plenty of emails and so did the other seller only reply I got was of you was having trouble with your paypal I see you are on the ball on this forum why could you not do the same with me re your film are you going to be paying for this film if not let me know so I can relist it and someone else can bid for it

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 12, 2017 05:58 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see you have no intention of paying as you never replied to my comment on the forum I will be blocking you from bidding on any of my items on ebay and will contact ebay about this what a timewaster you are

Robert Tucker
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 12, 2017 06:19 PM      Profile for Robert Tucker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
David,

I believe it is now been resolved. You have a PM.

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 12, 2017 06:29 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is to confirm that Robert has now paid me in full

Douglas Meltzer

- posted March 13, 2017 12:08 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have amended this thread to limit it to the dispute between David & Robert.

Doug

[ March 14, 2017, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Douglas Meltzer ]

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

All times are Central  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC