8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » New Castle Films T-Shirt is now available.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Castle Films T-Shirt is now available.
Terry Lagler
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 07, 2017 02:52 PM      Profile for Terry Lagler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Our Castle Film’s Tee is now in the shop.
We have a small line of cool Tee’s available in the shop – aimed at the film and pop culture collector like me!
Each shirt is custom printed on demand with a local T shirt printer. I have been very happy with their work and have been wearing my Castle Films tee all the time – gets the most comments.

All new orders receive our sprocket girls postcard set (while supplies last) We are in Canada and ship to the US, UK, Germany, France and others.

-

Filmshows T Shirt Shop

Cheers,
Terry

|  IP: Logged

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted June 07, 2017 03:00 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
-now THAT is cool!

Let me get with the folks back at the house and we'll see what can be done about it!

CineSea is like three days and I have like 8 shirts to wear there! (We may have to add some days!)

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Douglas Meltzer

- posted June 07, 2017 06:16 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice Terry! I was looking at the Active Topics section and there were postings about T-Shirts & "Wanted: Shorts". I misunderstood that second one......

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted June 08, 2017 10:46 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keep me in for an XL - Shorty

Terry Lagler
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 09, 2017 01:45 PM      Profile for Terry Lagler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve, Always good to have extra shirts, although you'll have to wait to the next event to show it off.
XL's are available Shorty.

Cheers,
Terry

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC