8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Talking Pictures Schedules

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Talking Pictures Schedules
Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted June 25, 2017 10:18 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see that "Radio Times" is now including Talking Pictures TV in their weekly schedule listings.

--------------------
Maurice

|  IP: Logged

Gary Sayers
Film Handler

- posted June 27, 2017 01:15 PM      Profile for Gary Sayers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's great news for 'Talking Pictures TV' and should hopefully increase their viewership but it's a shame that the listings don't include the many fab shorts they show, only the features.

Brian Fretwell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 27, 2017 03:13 PM      Profile for Brian Fretwell   Email Brian Fretwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It also shows that their audience figures are up. When I asked (at Harpenden) why they weren't in the Radio Times they said it was due to being below the audience numbers needed, but that they were increasing so it would only be a matter of time.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC