8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » 2 pair of 40" R trousers FREE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 pair of 40" R trousers FREE
Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 18, 2018 02:52 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was going through my late Brothers room the other day and I found 2 brand new sealed pair of trousers, size 40" R length, the colours are LOVAT & GREY. If anyone would like them, all I require is the postage to be paid by PayPal, I hate to throw perfectly good trousers away, as there is no one in my family who wears that size, postage in the U.K. would be £6.50p for a signed for service.

You can either send a PM or email me at indi8films@aol.com .

|  IP: Logged

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted February 18, 2018 04:52 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Condolences, Barry. I didn't know your brother had passed away. I never knew who was answering your telephone!

--------------------
Maurice

Barry Fritz
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 18, 2018 01:51 PM      Profile for Barry Fritz   Email Barry Fritz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My condolences also. If nobody responds via the Forum perhaps you can bring them to a Thrift store. It would be a shame to throw them out.

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted February 18, 2018 02:31 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sorry to hear of your loss Barry.

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 18, 2018 02:47 PM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes it's a few years now, but you know how these things are, it takes time to really get things sorted out, this was my brother Terry (not Michael, as many of you may know!), he died of Pancreatic cancer, and boy did he go fast, diagnosed one week, died virtually the next, once you get that stage 4 diagnosis, there's really only one outcome, I'm afraid!

But as you do, you start going through things, throwing a lot of things out (which I malready had done!), but you always seem to miss things, and these 2 pair of trousers were at the back of one of his wardrobes, and they will not fit any of my family, and I don't want to throw anything away that someone else could use, they are brand new and sealed, so if anyone would like them, please contact me, and thank you for your kind words, although it's been a while since he died, small things remind me of him, and how we all miss him, in our own way.

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 18, 2018 04:03 PM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes if nobody on the Forum would like them I'll take them to a charirty shop, but I'd thought I'd ask first.

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 13, 2018 05:31 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just thought I'd let you know that I took the trousers to my local PDSA (animal charity), and they were very pleased to have them, so at least something good will come out of it!

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 14, 2018 11:45 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My condolences to you as well, Barry. best wishes.

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 16, 2018 12:38 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Barry I am very sorry for your loss.

I would however try sending them to the animator Nick Parks. But you should ask him first to see what size he takes....

[Big Grin] You wouldn't want them to be the WRONG TROUSERS [Big Grin]

Hopefully this cheered you up!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC