8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Downsizing.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Downsizing.
Ken Finch
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 05, 2018 11:59 AM      Profile for Ken Finch   Email Ken Finch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Having now reached the grand old age of 84 I have decided that I should dispose/sell some of my hoard of projectors and films which I would like to go to good homes rather than end up at a council tip for recycling, as I do not think my children and grandchildren will relish the task should I not reach my age target mentioned in the "retirement" thread. I will be listing details in the appropriate sections so watch out if you are interested. All items will be Buyer Collects as I cannot be doing with packaging up and posting. Ken Finch.

|  IP: Logged

Terry Sills
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 05, 2018 05:22 PM      Profile for Terry Sills     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I understand entirely Ken, but collection only will not get the best prices. Get your children to do the packaging and postage for you. They will be the beneficiaries in the end. They might even enjoy watching the items reach prices that they thought were only in their dreams!

Ken Finch
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 07, 2018 01:45 PM      Profile for Ken Finch   Email Ken Finch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Terry, Unfortunately I don't think my children would be that interested or have the time. They flew the nest years ago and have very busy lives. Ken Finch.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC