8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Private Messages

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Private Messages
Bill Proctor
Film Handler

- posted June 28, 2018 11:02 AM      Profile for Bill Proctor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is there a place here on the Forum where you can view Private Messages you have received and sent to others here on the forum?
Thanks...
Bill

--------------------
US Army
Combat Motion Picture Photographer,
Vietnam, 1966-1967.
Trained at the US Army Pictorial Center, Astoria New York. 1965-1966, Which is now the Kaufman Astoria Motion Picture Studios.

|  IP: Logged

David Baker
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 28, 2018 11:10 AM      Profile for David Baker   Email David Baker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Bill , just click on the " my profile " on the top right of any page and your P.M.'s should be available .

--------------------
Dave

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted June 28, 2018 11:12 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Bill,

If you look among the little icons to the right of a post's date, the third one over should bring up a personal message form for the member the post belongs to.

If you go up top and click on "my profile", you should be able to see your own inbox and outbox.

You can set up notifications so that when you receive a PM, you will get an e-mail saying so. The catch is when somebody else gets this notification, there will be a copy of your message enclosed.

-just because your message says "unread" in your outbox doesn't prove they haven't actually seen it.

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC