8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » This One Tops It All

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This One Tops It All
Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 04, 2018 01:36 PM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122810209909?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984 .m1436.l2649

i dont know how this can be allowed ,i emailed the seller and asked what you get ,they replied with its a box of surprises ,and even gave me a counter offer for £900 a 10 percent saving thes people are a joke ,where will the madness all end

|  IP: Logged

David Skillern
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 04, 2018 02:49 PM      Profile for David Skillern   Email David Skillern   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Nigel,

don't forget about 16mm features when you get them in send me a PM

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted July 04, 2018 02:55 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a P*** taker. Ive reported this as it really is a joke.
Unbelievably, the ebay person i spoke to was as big a twat as the seller, look at this extract here,,

Anne
I understand where you are coming from, Tom. Perhaps, you think that the seller is suspicious?

ME
apart from that what are they selling? its a joke and is currently the talk of a lot of forums as well as other things on ebay at present. This one tops the bill.
Anne
I can see that it is the only item that this seller is selling as of now.
Anne
If I get you correctly, do you want to report this listing?

YES!!!!!

Eventually i got so frustrated i asked to be put onto someone else who concluded,

Irene
We really appreciate your time in bringing up your concern to our attention. Rest assured that appropriate action will be taken on the seller's account which may lead to removal of listing immediately, warning, restriction or worst is immediate suspension on their eBay account.

Jeeeze, what morons!!! This buyer needs to be banned outright.
Unbelievable. [Confused]

Mathew James
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 04, 2018 02:57 PM      Profile for Mathew James   Email Mathew James   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like a new episode coming for Judge Judy!!

Ebay SCAM!!
[Razz] [Razz]
- they do have good feedback however .... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
--
Cheers,
Matt 📽

Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 04, 2018 03:46 PM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
totally agree tom ,i was going to report it myself but ive been flat out with stuff ,i once tried to list something that had mystery in the title and they wouldn't let me so how this ever got on is a joke .
ps tom let me know when you get the film i sent it on monday ,thanks

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted July 04, 2018 04:05 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent Sir [Wink]

Melvin England
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 04, 2018 04:08 PM      Profile for Melvin England     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The item is probably a drinking implement with the word " M U G ! "
written across it.

Lets face it,though,if anyone was foolish enough to fall for this, they deserve everything they won't get.

--------------------
"My name is for my friends!"

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted July 04, 2018 05:05 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
over two hours since i spoke to the greedy clowns of ebay and they still havnt taken it down.

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 04, 2018 06:46 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Although this has nothing to do with film I think eBay allows it to be ridiculous after all they do make a cut of the sale

https://m.ebay.com/itm/8-FOOT-RIO-BEACH-BALL-COL LECTIBLE-movie-memorabilia/263739186810?hash=item3d68149e7a:g:j38AAOSwOMlaq1u5

In other words it will only get worse over time

Robert Crewdson
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 05, 2018 03:32 AM      Profile for Robert Crewdson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chip's link says he has had two firm bids, but only shows as BIN. Definitely getting worse. Just when you thought you had seen it all , something else comes along.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC